I guess I could tell you all about my formal education, past work experience, where I’ve spoken, what magazines have published my articles and give you a bunch of testimonials. But I thought you might be more entertained by learning about the real me, so here goes.
2. My favorite actors are Johnny Depp and Sean Penn.
3. The first album I bought was Alice Cooper’s Lace and Whiskey. I’m still a huge fan of Alice!
4. I’ve traveled to 49 US States and will travel to all 50 by the time I’m 50. Can you guess which state I haven’t visited?
5. There is always soymilk in my fridge.
6. I love dogs way more than most people. I’ve had dog-babies nearly all my life. Life is better with a dog.
7. My husband is the exception to #6. He is amazing, and I knew from the moment I met him that I HAD to be with him forever! I melt every time I see him.
8. The time I spent at OSU was one of the best periods in my life! I miss my OSU friends – and Eskimo Joe’s!
9. I absolutely crave tofu! And broccoli!
10. In 2008 I got a wake-up call that brought me back to the realization that God is always in control.
11. I became vegetarian after reading an article about slaughterhouses. “If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be vegetarian.” – Paul McCartney
12. My iPhone has been through it all – falling into the engine of my car, being dropped (and cracked) many times, and drowning in an inch of water – and yet it still works! UPDATE: It finally died. But I got a new one! It’s my favorite toy. My favorite app is Shazam…amazing. UPDATE: I am now the proud owner of an iPad! Incredible!!
13. I love infomercials.
14. My favorite childhood shows were Sesame Street, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, and the Flintstones, and I still love them today.
15. In 2004, I left my job, my husband (not #7 above!), most of my belongings, and started a new life. It was the most liberating and best decision I have ever made. Through that experience, I learned to dance – metaphorically. I hope you learn to dance, too.
16. Sock monkeys freak me out.
17. My favorite Bible verse is 2 Cor. 4:7. Look it up! It’s also one of my favorite Christian bands.
18. I’m a big fan of Mr. Bill. A really big fan.
19. My wedding was the most fun event I’ve ever been to. I designed the invitations, the personalized M&Ms, the centerpieces, a powerpoint video of our lives, and choreographed our first dance.
20. I make a smoothie every day for breakfast. When I’m traveling, I pack my blender just so I can have my smoothie. If I don’t have room in my suitcase, I buy another blender on the road. I now own 4 blenders. UPDATE: Down to 3 blenders now. Thanks, American Airlines, for smashing one of them in my suitcase!
21. My VitaMix is my favorite household toy. (See #20).
22. I eat chocolate every day. Dark is my favorite!
23. If I were a few years older, I’d have been at Woodstock! I’m a hippie at heart, minus the drugs and liberalism. A conservative hippie? Sure, why not?
24. D3 Seminars was born in 2010, but it has been 15 years in the making. Am I slow? Lazy? A procrastinator? No way! See #25 for my favorite saying. It explains it all.
25. “Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don’t think that you’ve lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” — Asha Tyson
Pam Weatherford, Owner